October product updates summary
I would like to summarize the main improvements of NiftyQuoter we have done during October in this post. One of the main changes is a redesign of the app. I hope you will love it. Here is the list of some other notable updates:
- CSV import/export - ability to import and export price quotes from/to CSV files.
- Auto actions - send emails automatically to you or your clients (for example 3 days after a proposal was sent or viewed).
- Proposal codes - you can use them to better organize your proposals.
- Last comments on the dashboard - new tab with commented proposals on the dashboard.
- New [ClientSignature] token - you can set a client signature field's position in a proposal.
- Line item description can contain HTML tags (links etc.).
- Tax can be marked as default for new line items.
- Each user can customize his email "from" field.
- Added daily period.
- Pipedrive integration - each user can have his own API token.
- Pipedrive integration exports comments as notes.
- The autocomplete feature when editing a pricing table can be disabled.
- New access tokens are shorter.