September product updates summary is here. We are pleased to inform you about some new features we have made over the past couple of weeks:
#1 New themes & styles:
- Added 8 new themes.
- Added 3 new alternative designs of a proposal page.
- You can combine parts of alternative designs of a proposal page: background style and left panel style.
#2 New features:
- Custom tokens - you can use your own tokens (e.g. [my_token], [cms_version], ...) inside proposals or templates and also in section and text block headers.
- You can hide the approve, reject or discuss buttons.
- You can enable page numbers in PDF footers in your theme's settings.
- PDF downloads/views are shown on the overview page.
- Customizable "from" section on the cover page.
- Ability to show totals on the dashboard.
- Ability to filter data by specific users on the dashboard.
- Ability to filter proposals by owner.
- When you filter only approved proposals you can sort them by approval date.
- Custom CSS can contain tokens, so you can use them in your customized PDF page footers.
- You can set a different currency for each proposal.
- Added advanced currency formatting (symbol in front?, decimal symbol, thousands separator).