We are rolling out some major features today.
- Highrise integration - you can now import clients or export proposals with one click.
- Proposals can be sent to multiple people in one company, you can see who viewed it and who not. Each person has his or her own unique link.
- Clients were split into people and companies. One company can have more people.
- Better and faster selection of proposal's clients using advanced autocomplete field.
- a lot of other tweaks
If you need another integration or have ideas for another cool features, just let us know!
Today we are introducing our service plans. We tried to come up with a fair and adequate pricing. We hope our customers will feel it the same way.
You can find detailed information on plans on the pricing page. As a special gift we now offer time limited 30% discount off the base prices for the first 6 months of the service. You don't have to sign up for the whole 6 months or pay up front, you can still cancel your subscription anytime.
If you have any questions don't hesitate and ask us at email@example.com or use the "feedback" button on the right side. We would be happy to hear from you!
Since we work hard to improve our product and we roll out updates continually, I would like to summarize the main updates we did in September in one place.
- suggestions appear when editing a quote item name
- you can add a description to the quote items
- you can add a custom CSS code to the proposal themes to further customize its look
- custom domains - you can now use your own domain e.g. proposals.mycompany.com instead of mycompany.niftyquoter.com
- cloning of existing proposals
- quote discounts - you can now define a relative (%) or absolute ($) discount for each quote item and/or a discount for the whole quote
If you'd like to see another feature implemented or if you have a suggestion please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the "feedback" button on the right side of the screen.
I'm happy to announce that we are launching NiftyQuoter today.
NiftyQuoter is an online proposal software web app. It's purpose is to make creating and managing sales proposals much easier, less time-consuming and also to deliver nicer and better proposals for your clients. We know the struggle of creating sales proposals in Word, converting them to PDFs and attaching them to emails - that's why we decided to make something about it.
NiftyQuoter is currently in free beta phase. We are looking for your feedback to make our app even better.
If you have any suggestions/feature requests/questions use the feedback button on the right side of the screen or send them to email@example.com please.